Saturday 10 November 2018

Personal Growth Spell


Today I have a very lovely and very simple personal growth spell for you all!

This spell came with a previous White Witch Box but I also added a few small tweaks of my own as well.

As Samhain has now passed and we’re in a time of new beginnings, I wanted to share this simple spell with all of you!

✨✨✨

YOU WILL NEED:
- a green candle (I used three as I feel everything is always better in threes, but one is fine)
- a small bottle or container with a lid (I used a small glass bottle with a cork)
- jasmine
- marjoram
- some paper
- a pen

✨✨✨

🔹set out all your items and clear the space with sage if you wish.
🔹light your candle/s and as you concentrate on the flame imagine a personal trait or habit which you would like to loose and cast away.
🔹imagine how you would be and feel if this was to happen and write it down on a small piece of paper.
🔹I also wrote down the trait/habit I wanted rid of on a separate piece of paper too with a line drawn through it.
🔹roll your pieces of paper up and put them into your small bottle or container.
🔹fill the rest of your bottle up with the jasmine and marjoram.
🔹seal your bottle by dripping green wax around the cork or lid.
🔹carry this bottle with you or keep in it a place where you can see it every day until what you have written has come to pass.

✨✨✨

Once you feel that your spell has been completed and you've manifested your wishes, you can dispose of the bottle in a way that feels right to you.
For example, I'll be burying mine, but you could also burn the contents and reuse the bottle or throw in into a body of water, or anything else you can think of!

As long as it feels right to you.

✨✨✨

I'd love to know if you decide to try this spells for yourselves and if it works for you or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment